Nata de coco is known as coconut jelly, a chewy, transparent snack that resembles jelly made by fermenting coconut water. Recently, the nata de coco juice drink has been trending in the beverage industry. Nata de coco juice is not only delicious but also healthy and funny when chewy. But have you ever asked: how nata de coco is made from coconut water?
This article will shed the light of how nata de coco is produced.
Ingredients and Equipment for Nata de coco making:
Try this easy nata de coco recipe. First of all, you need to prepare ingredients including:
- Coconut water
- Refined sugar
- Ammonium phosphate
- Acetic acid
- Nata starter
- And, some equipment containing:
- Weighing scale
- Wide-mouthed glass jars or basins
- Kettles chewy, translucent, jelly-like food produced by the fermentation of coconut water.
Nata de coco Production Stage
After the preparation stage, we now start with the production stage:
- A cheesecloth is used to filter the coconut water that has been collected. For every liter of coconut water in a container, 100 grams of refined sugar and 5 grams of monobasic ammonium phosphate are combined. The mixture is covered and allowed to come to a boil. After boiling, it is allowed to cool, and 6 to 9 cc of glacial acetic acid are then added.
- To the mixture, 110–150 ml of starter (purchased at ITDI) are added. After that, it is moved to large mouthed clean jars with room for the mixture on top, and then covered with clean cheese cloth. For at least 15 days, the culture is allowed to grow at room temperature. Reminder: Don’t move the jars while they are growing. A cheesecloth is used to filter the coconut water that has been collected. For every liter of coconut water in a container, 100 grams of refined sugar and 5 grams of monobasic ammonium phosphate are combined. The mixture is covered and allowed to come to a boil. After boiling, it is allowed to cool, and 6 to 9 cc of glacial acetic acid are then added.
- After 15 days or longer, the harvest is ready, provided that everything is aseptic. This allows one to reuse the residual liquid, which acts as a starter for further preparations.
- Making desserts. The “nata” is divided into cubes and repeatedly boiled in new water to completely remove the acidity. For every kilogram of nata, one kilogram of refined sugar is added and combined. The mixture is heated to boiling before the “nata” cubes turn transparent.
Nawon’s Nata de Coco drink wholesale
Nata de coco is a healthy drink that is suitable for both adults and children. With amazing health benefits, Nawon has launched Nata de coco juice drink, and it has become our best-selling product.
Nata de coco is the best food for weight loss, according to studies and data. It has a lot of nutritional fiber and can be eaten as a delicious snack during fasting. Nata de coco can be safely ingested by persons who do not desire to maintain their weight while fasting due to its low-fat content. Additionally, cellulose and nata de coco fiber are excellent options for efficient weight loss.
Nata de coco contains a considerable amount of fiber, which can help avoid conditions including constipation, hemorrhoids, coronary heart disease, appendicitis, colon cancer, diabetes, obesity, and more. Nata de coco is not only nutritious and fiber dense, but it also has a distinct flavor. So while fasting, nata de coco can be used into a number of cold beverages. When combined with ice fruit, custard, ice cream, or even a fruit cocktail, nata de coco can be a fantastic alternative. Furthermore, nata de coco can be taken straight or with a blend of water and fruit juice. But if controlling your sugar intake is your top aim, you should drink water and fruit juice.
Nata de Coco has a very low energy content, making it safe for consumption by diabetics as well. This product is suggested for persons who are trying to lose weight and are on a low-calorie diet because it won’t make them fat. Nata de coco has a lot of dietary fiber, particularly cellulose, which is another benefit. The bowel motions become regular and the aforementioned disorders are readily preventable when enough fiber from nata de coco or other foods is included in the daily diet.
Currently, Nawon Nata de coco juice drink has been sold on the ALIBABA platform, you could find out more via this link: https://nawon.trustpass.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.shop_plgr.88.15
You could find more about the “Amazing Benefits of Nata de Coco for Health”.