- Ingredients in Energy drinks.
The energy drinks sold on the market today all contain common ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, a substance known as a “miracle” to bring refreshment and alertness.
- A few other ingredients are also in most energy drinks such as Inositol – a substance that helps digest fat, Trimethylxanthine – helps blood circulation.
And indispensable groups of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 …. This vitamin group helps to supplement the body with essential nutrients in providing energy, reducing fatigue and effectively fighting stress. In addition, different brands of energy drinks have different ingredients.
- Benefits of Energy drinks.
With the above nutritional ingredients, Energy drinks have great uses as follows:
– Help with refreshment.
– Supply energy to the body.
– Anti-drowsiness, helps the spirit awake.
– Bring refreshment, excitement.
– Help to increase energy metabolism.
- The right way for using Energy drinks.
However, energy drinks can also cause side effects if you use them incorrectly. So how to use energy drinks to not harm health?
Some side effects when drinking too much energy drinks have been reported such as anxiety, tachycardia, irritability, nausea, chest pain, dizziness, shortness of breath, headache, insomnia … and are also harmful for the functioning of the liver, kidneys …
Want to use energy drinks to be safe for health, you should pay attention to the following issues:
– Do not drink more than 4 energy drinks in 1 day (about 1000ml / day).
– Do not use energy drinks while drunk or do not mix energy drinks with other stimulants such as alcohol, beer …
– Do not use energy drinks after doing strenuous work or exercise.
– Pregnant women, children, the elderly, people with cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and chronic diseases should not use energy drinks.
Hopefully, with the simple uses that we have shared above, you can both drink energy drinks according to your preferences and still not harm your health.
We accept method payment: T/T, Letter of Credit (L/C) as sign