Vietnam Organic Coconut water, Vietnam Organic Coconut water Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory – Source a Large Selection of Tropical Organic Coconut water Products at NAWON Food & Beverage from Vietnam
Health Benefits of Coconut Water
Frequently Asked Questions
NAWON coconut water use a pasteurization process so that the product is "shelf-stable." That means you don't need to refrigerate the product after you buy it. As long as the package is not open it should stay fresh for up to 12 months.
Once you open a container of coconut water, manufacturers usually recommend that you refrigerate the drink. Most people prefer the taste of cold coconut water and keeping it chilled will help the drink stay fresh for 24 to 48 hours.
If you get coconut water straight from the fruit, it should be refrigerated right away. Fresh coconut water can also be frozen.
Recipes and Preparation Tips
There are different creative ways to use coconut water. Because coconut water has hydrating properties, some people use it to help buffer the effects of a hangover. While there is no scientific data to back up the practice, drinking (non-alcoholic) fluids of any kind is likely to provide a benefit after you've had too much to drink.
And some creative bartenders even use it in cocktails. For example, you can make a Coconut Gin and Tonic or even use it in a mojito, daiquiris, or other tropical drinks. Or if you prefer to use coconut water without booze, try adding it to a healthy smoothie or make it the base for a fruit popsicle.
- Replenish key minerals and fluid lost during training, without the added sugar or caffeine.
- With only 2.2g of natural sugar per 100ml, it is the perfect post-workout drink for weight loss as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
- Rest assured that you are getting key vitamins and minerals that mom and baby need during pregnancy.
- Supports alleviating nausea caused by morning sickness.
- Packed with nutrients without adding the sugar.
- Drinking coconut water while breastfeeding helps rehydrate to support milk production.
- Key vitamins and minerals assists in ensuring enough nutrients are consumed to produce nutrient rich breast milk.
- Supports a healthy diet due to low natural sugar content.
- Rest assured that you are giving baby the best, as NAWON Coconut is caffeine and preservative free.
- Ideal as an alternative to sugar-loaded juices and soft drinks.
- Perfect for school as a beverage or delicious frozen ice lollies.
- Plus peace of mind, that you are giving them the best â€“ no added sugar, no preservatives, no caffeine and allergen free.