The dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya or strawberry pear, is a tropical fruit with a bright red exterior and a sweet, seed-flecked pulp. Dragon fruit is a juicy, slightly sweet fruit that tastes like a cross between a kiwi, a pear, and a watermelon, according to some. The seeds have a nutty taste to them.
Dragon fruit has many potential health benefits, including:
- Flavonoids, phenolic acid, and betacyanin are all antioxidants. These natural compounds shield your cells from free radical damage, which can cause diseases like cancer and premature aging.
- It has a high fiber content and is naturally fat-free. It’s a fantastic snack because it might help you stay full between meals.
- It might be able to assist you in lowering your blood sugar levels. This could be because it repairs damaged cells in your pancreas that produce insulin, the hormone that helps your body break down sugar, according to researchers. However, the experiments were conducted on mice rather than humans. It’s unknown how much dragon fruit you’d need to reap these benefits.
- It contains prebiotics, which are foods that nourish the beneficial bacteria in your gut known as probiotics. Increasing your intake of prebiotics can help you achieve a better balance of good and bad bacteria in your intestines. Dragon fruit, in particular, promotes the growth of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, which are probiotic bacteria. These bacteria, along with others in your stomach, can destroy viruses and bacteria that cause disease.
- It can strengthen your immune system. Dragon fruit is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are good for your immune system.
- It can help you get more iron. Iron is necessary for transporting oxygen throughout your body and providing energy, and dragon fruit has it. Dragon fruit also contains vitamin C, which aids in the absorption and utilization of iron.
Dragon fruit is a delicious tropical fruit that’s definitely worth trying. It tastes great, adds color to your meal, and provides critical nutrients, prebiotic fibers, and plant chemicals – all in a low-calorie portion. Dragon fruit is a wonderful alternative with numerous possible health advantages if you’re wanting to add some diversity to your fruit intake.
Coming to NAWON Food and Beverage Co., Ltd., tropical fruit juice products are all made from nature, selected from clean, fresh, and juicy on the dragon fruit farms. We are happy to offer the greatest dragon fruit juice to all clients across the world in a variety of packaging to meet the needs of international markets.
Located in a tropical climate area, Vietnam is known for its unique fruits such as coconut, aloe vera, mango, pineapple, passion fruit, lychee, logan, guava, rambutan, mangosteen, tamarind, etc. They not only have a distinctive taste but also offer man amazing health benefits. That is why these fruits are very popular in other countries around the world. In addition to exporting fresh fruit, beverage businesses in Vietnam also take advantage of abundant raw materials to make amazing drinks.
Nawon is a leader in the production of fresh tropical fruit products. Established in 2018, Nawon’s products have been present in more than 90 countries and regions so far. In particular, Nawon’s products have met the strictest standards of developed countries such as the US, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, UK, Korea, Singapore, etc.
To meet the market’s increasing requirements for product quality, Nawon has applied the most modern production technologies. In addition to focusing on product quality, attentive sales staff will provide customers with the best services. The common goal is to make Nawon’s products more and more known in other countries around the globe.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org