Noni juice is a beverage made from the fruit of a tropical tree. The tree grows naturally in areas of Southeast Asia, where the fruit and juice are part of traditional medicine. Botanically termed as Morinda citrifolia.
The fruit contains potent antioxidants that may provide some health benefits for the body, such as supporting a healthy immune system and relieving inflammation.
Nutritional Value Of Noni Juice 100 ml of noni juice contain 47kcal energy. The remaining nutrients in the fruit juice are as follows:
Apart from these, noni juice 100% is also packed with B vitamins, such as – vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3(niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, as well as vitamin C (ascorbic acid), folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and beta-carotene.
Health Benefits Of 100% Noni Juice
- Reduces muscle spasm. The antispasmodic property of noni juice aids in blocking the voltage-dependent calcium channels and intracellular calcium secretion, thereby suppressing spasms and calming the muscles.
- May prevent cancer. Noni juice possesses anticancer properties which may help prevent the onset of cancer.
- Prevents gout. The therapeutic effects of noni juice can help relieve the symptoms of gout. It has been used for thousands of years for this purpose and the property can be linked to its inhibitory action on the xanthine oxidase enzymes that cause gout .
- Protects heart health. Studies point out that the dilating property possessed by the fruit juice aids in improving your cardiovascular health. The juice affects your blood vessels by soothing the muscle cells, thereby promoting better blood flow in the arteries .
- Manages cholesterol level.
- Protects the liver Studies reveal that noni juice can be beneficial in protecting your liver health. The hepatoprotective effect the juice has on your liver helps protect the liver from exposure to chronic exogenous chemicals and protects your liver from diseases
- Relieves arthritis pain As aforementioned, noni juice has healing powers which can help relieve inflammation. The juice is beneficial for arthritis due to the analgesic traits of noni juice which help in alleviating pain and sensitivity.
- Has antipsychotic effect. 100% Noni juice is beneficial for getting relief from disorders affecting your central nervous system .
- Can control diabetes. Drinking noni juice 100% has been proven to be beneficial in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Boosts immunity. One of the major health benefit possessed by pure noni juice is that aids in improving your immunity.
How to prepare fermented 100% noni juice?
To prepare the juice, the fruits have to be picked before they are ripe, then washed thoroughly and placed in the sun for 2-3 hours. Once the skin becomes translucent and the fruit starts to give off a bad smell, put the fruit in a clear jar and place it in the sun for 6-8 weeks. Once the fruit ferments, you can strain out the juice, which will have seeped out of the fruit
Nawon is a leader in the production of fresh tropical fruit products. Established in 2018, Nawon’s products have been present in more than 90 countries and regions so far. In particular, Nawon’s products have met the strictest standards of developed countries such as the US, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, UK, Korea, Singapore, etc.
To meet the market’s increasing requirements for product quality, Nawon has applied the most modern production technologies. In addition to focusing on product quality, attentive sales staff will provide customers with the best services. The common goal is to make Nawon’s products more and more known in other countries around the globe.
With those premises, combined with the continuous efforts of all company employees, Nawon will become a global brand in the long-term vision of the company’s leaders.
If you have any questions regarding 100% Noni juice let feel free to contact: email@example.com or 0084 973 085 499